Yields: 1 Servings
- 1 cup romaine leaves or other lettuce
- 1/4 cup alfalfa or mung bean sprouts
- 2 radishes
- 1/4 cup canned chickpeas
- 2 tablespoon carrots
- 1 tablespoon fat-free Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 large flour or vegetable-flavored tortillas
- In a medium bowl, combine lettuce, sprouts, radishes, chickpeas and carrots.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing and vinegar. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Spoon greens onto one side of tortilla. Roll like a cone.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 258 Fat: 4 g Protein: 11 g Carbohydrates: 49 g Fiber: 7 g Cholesterol: 0 mg Sodium: 533 mg
©2007 Rodale Inc. Prevention is Registered Trademark of Rodale Inc. Recipes Courtesy of Prevention.com. For more recipes, visit Prevention.com.